Thursday, September 30, 2010

Magazine Mayhem


I don’t know about you, but the day my new issue of Oxygen hits my mailbox I can’t wait to read it cover to cover. It’s chock full of great workouts and yummy recipes that I want to try, but there is no way I can get to them all before my next issue hits.

So here is a great idea that Pete shared with me years ago. Tear out the articles that you want to keep and file them away. It will cut down on the space you’re using for storage and you’ll know exactly where to look when you want something specific.

I have filed away workouts for specific body parts so when I get in a rut I can change up my workouts quickly and without a lot of time wasted looking for “that fantastic leg workout that I saw a few months ago and I could’ve sworn it was in the July issue”.  

I’m always looking for new ideas to stay ahead of the clutter. What works for you?

1 comment:

  1. And where did Pete get this idea?????

    Your hero and mine Peter Walsh of CLEAN SWEEP fame. :-)

    ReplyDelete