Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you stressed every day at 5:00pm because you're not sure what to make for supper?

Do you have a room or a closet that just seems to catch all the clutter?

Are you drowning in a sea of paperwork?

Is it difficult to find something in your closet to wear because it's just too full?



Close friends and family have always known me to be organized and I'm so excited to say I'm starting my own personal organizing business.

Helping people to better organize their homes and their time is a passion of mine. Being organized helps to decrease stress, stimulates creativity and most importantly saves time. Organizing gives back valuable time that could be better spent enjoying family and friends.

My intent with each client will be not just to organize/clean/de-clutter their life initially, but to teach along the way so it becomes a sustainable way of life. Unless of course someone is looking for continuous support, in which case I'm glad to help.

These are some of the areas that I would love to help people with:

Systems for meal planning and grocery shopping
Purging/organizing before a move
Collecting and organizing family photographs and other mementos
Room to room organization
Paperwork and filing systems
Organizing garages, basements and sheds
General housecleaning

My aim with this blog is too make it as fun and informative as I can. I'll be posting organizational tips, recipes and money saving ideas that have come across my path that will hopefully be helpful to you.

My contact information is below if you have any questions or are interested in a free initial consult for whatever your challenge may be.
chrissiesocd@gmail.com

"Don't agonize, organize."
  ~Florynce R. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment