Monday, September 12, 2011

I love my Cozi!

About a year ago my friend Nicole told me about a FREE online organizer and mobile app that helps you manage your family's schedule and I need to tell you how much I LOVE it! You can.....

  • View individual schedules, or the whole family all at once in a color-coded calendar.(and we all know how much I LOVE color coded things! )
  • Receive appointment reminders by text or email.
  • Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent direct to the inbox of any family member.
  • Import existing Internet calendars, including personal iCals (Google or Yahoo calendar), or public iCals (sports or school calendars).
  • Manage your family's schedule on the go, using Cozi's mobile apps for Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
Other features include shopping lists, to do lists and a family journal. Check it out and let me know if YOU love it as much as I do!

www.cozi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment