Thursday, April 7, 2011

Throw away your potato peeler!!

Ok....don't really throw it away....just put it in that drawer that is like a black hole where nothing is found ever again (which by the way I can help you organize).

I hate peeling potatoes, but love to eat them and there lies the problem....and now thanks to MaryAnne from Gilligan's Island there is a quick and easy solution! (Ginger NEVER would've posted something like this.....)http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7375897927147969009#

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this yet because for some reason I can't get videos on my Blackberry but I will check it out when I get up later and see it on the computer. Keep the tips coming, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that she called the professor a hunk. When I met him at the sci fi convention he was very clear that he found her attractive as well.

    BTW, ironic you found this the day AFTER we had them for supper.

    ReplyDelete